As soon as the two-piece back was up, we started to get excited. The challenge of the 8 degree slanted sides and the big arc of the roof slowed us down, but it transformed the wood into a cool space.
Next was the front door. Well the opening for the front door at least. Thank goodness for warm January weather. We were running out of room in my little garage.
To make the 1/4 inch plywood secure took much more wood than I had planned. Time to get more wood over lunch break.
As we got the sides up, we just couldn't stop. It was looking so much like the inside of the wagon already. But it was a tight fit.